Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival

To welcome the new friends that want to read my catholic blog, I'd like to tell you that you will find several different articles about our faith. I want to share with you the last ones that I have posted:


- Arrows in the quiver: Brief reflexions on every day faith. This week we talk about how to worship Christ in the Tabernacle.


- Biblical quotes that every catholic should read: about Jeremiah.


- Thoughts, Blessed John Paul II: the eyes of God.


- Prayers: The instrument of peace, by Saint Francis.


- Quotes, Blessed Theresa of Calcutta: The greatest wealth.


Related links:
Catholic Principles
Principios Católicos

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunday-snippets-catholic-carnival.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manuel, I am new to your blog and I've come from RAnn's Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. I'm looking forward to reading your posts about Our Catholic Faith!

    ReplyDelete